Best Email Marketing Software
Email marketing is a cornerstone of any successful business that engages with and attracts new customers online. An email marketing platform is your primary tool for crafting engaging content, deals, personalized messages, and more to maintain core customer relationships and expand your business exponentially as you capitalize on new opportunities.
Email Marketing with GetResponse
- Email Marketing: create e-newsletters which can be sent to the subscribers on your mailing list
- import and host a mailing list and capture data onto it
- Marketing Automation: automate your emails to subscribers via use of ‘autoresponders’
- view and analyse statistics related to your email marketing campaigns – open rate, click through, forwards etc.
- Landingpages: Build, publish and host high-converting landing pages
- Webinars: Increase conversion rates with a complete webinar marketing solution.
Recently however, Getresponse's feature set has evolved quite a bit, to the point where it is becoming more of an 'all-in-one' marketing solution. In addition to email marketing, it now also provides webinar hosting, landing pages, and basic CRM (customer relationship management) functionality.
Price: Free trial, then $15 per month
Email Marketing with AWeber
Find your audience, build a relationship and sell your products. Reach your business goals with AWeber’s email marketing and automation platform.
- Grow your email list
- Craft good-looking emails that get results
- See how you’re doing and do even better
- Show subscribers why your product is the best
Price: Free trial, then $19 per month for up to 500 subscibers & unlimited emails
Email Marketing with Pureleverage
When you initially join Pure Leverage you get access to their ‘Marketing Tool Suite’ which includes the following tools:
Web Presence and site
Lead Capture System
Video: Email and streaming
Live conference room
Elite Live coaching
Price: Free trial, then $24.95 per month PLUS upsells…
Exceptional email marketing
... campaigns need to be cleverly written to attract attention in busy inboxes. Marketing emails also need to be personalized, filled with interesting graphics, and designed for desktop and mobile devices. And above all, emails must contain a meaningful call-to-action. After all, if brands are taking up subscribers' time -- and inbox space -- with another email, every message must have a point to it.